New York City Invitational Debate and Speech Tournament
2018 — Bronx, NY/US
Text of message
We are looking forward to welcoming everyone to Bronx Science this weekend for the New York City Invitational aka Big Bronx.
A few important announcements and reminders.
1. Registration will be on the stage in the Auditorium and will be from This is registration for those schools competing in Policy Debate, Lincoln-Douglas Debate and Public Forum Debate. For schools with just Congress and Speech entries, there will be separate messages related to registration and logistics.
If you are not registered by that time, there is no assurance you will be in Round 1. The opening assembly will start at
2. Please remember that the designated adult chaperone must be present at registration. We cannot have any unsupervised students at the tournament. Your school will not be able to register if the adult chaperone is not present.
3. Student name changes may be made, without penalty, until . Accordingly, if you have a student name change, please do not wait until arriving at registration. We will impose the change fee which will not be waived.
4. Please stay in the Auditorium and do not wander the hallways. We have no access to classrooms until the end of the day. You may sit outside on campus.
5. Parking prior to is limited to street parking. There will not be access to the parking lot so please leave yourself enough time to find parking. You are free to use the parking lot after and for the remainder of the tournament.
6. You must pay all of your outstanding monies owed by the school prior to participating. Failure to do so will result in the inability of your students to compete. We encourage everyone to pay via credit card https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
The Bronx Science Speech & Debate Team
All Registrants of New York City Invitational Debate and Speech Tournament