Arizona State HDSHC Invitational
2018 — Tempe, AZ/US
Text of message:
Some new information for everyone on the eve of the tournament:
1. I've sent out a list of judges that do not yet have linked tabroom accounts. ALL ballots (including speech for the first time this year) are electronic, so we need to get everyone set up with tabroom accounts. Please look out for that email and pass it along to your judges.
2. Registration SS 105, 5-7pm.
3. If you are fully paid, you may skip registration and use the Confirm On-Site feature at asu.tabroom.com
4. If you intend to pay by check via Purchase Order after the tournament, you may skip registration and email your confirmation of no changes to email@example.com
5. We've uploaded the Welcome Packet on the front pages of asu.tabroom.com and www.hdshcinvitational.com. This has a ton of useful information about the tournament for everyone on your team.
6. We've added "Student Info" and "Judge Info" links at www.hdshcinvitational.com to streamline access to important information, locations, maps, etc.
7. The Schedules tab at www.hdshcinvitational.com is finalized with Building information for debate and speech included.
8. The university has photographers for this weekend, if you absolutely cannot have your or your students pictures taken, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll steer them away.
9. Lastly, a reward for making it this far: I have about 50 tickets to the ASU Women's Basketball for Friday 8pm. First come, first serve. If you are interested, let me know how many you want as soon as possible. You can pick them up at Registration if claimed.
Thanks, we're looking forward to hosting you all in about 24 hours.-----------------------------
All Registrants of Arizona State HDSHC Invitational