2017 — Bingham High School, UT/US
Text of message:
Good morning coaches,
We're excited to host you today and tomorrow! Please take note of the following to ensure that the tournament runs as smoothly as possible:
1. Prefs close at 2:30 today. If you have any teams in varsity Policy, make sure that you have finished prefs or that the students have done them themselves.
2. Please enter your drops before you get to Bingham/SoJo Middle. This will decrease stress for the folks in the tabroom at the beginning of the tournament and will make starting/pairing the tournament much easier. You will be able to enter drops until the tournament starts.
3. The middle school does not get out until 3:00 pm. Please instruct your students to be quiet and respectful while they are still in session, and to be kind to the middle schoolers once they are released from school. We need to maintain a good relationship with the middle school so that we can continue to host our IE tournament there.
4. At Bingham and SoJo Middle, the cafeteria will be the student common area. There will be maps in your registration packet that will help you find them. At the middle school all judges and competators should stay there until school is released, at 3:00 judges should go to room 115 which is the hospitality room for judges and coaches. At Bingham, the hospitality room will be the library, coaches and judges may go there as soon as you get to Bingham.
5. There will be a registration packet for every school at both locations, but you only need to go to one of the registration tables. There will be maps and a welcome letter for the appropriate building and a copy of your registration.
Please let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help you out.
All Registrants of Copper Classic