Valley Forge District Tournament
Text of message
Good evening Friends, we are excited to see you this weekend at William Tennent High School. We are very grateful to Colleen and Tim for hosting us.
As I send this email, we are still in the entry range to send three students to nationals out in Lincoln-Douglas, International Extemp, US Extemp, and Original Oratory.
1. Gathering and waiting = cafeteria.
2. Tabroom = A102.
3. Gender neutral bathrooms = A112
4. Extemp prep = Library
On-Site Registration Procedure:
Remember to bring all of the mandated forms and goodies (e.g., copies of oratories) as specified in NSDA's Unified Manual. There are four possible windows of time for you to check-in. In all instances, I would appreciate receiving an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a text message to 412-992-8472 of any last minute changes before you arrive.
1. If you have entries in the House, registration will open at 4:00 pm Friday afternoon. Please sign-in by 4:30 pm.
2. If you have entries in the Senate, but did not yet check-in, registration will open again Saturday morning at 7:30 am. Please sign-in by 8:00 am.
3. If you have LD/PF entries, but did not yet check-in, registration will re-open Saturday afternoon at 2:00 pm and run through 3:00 pm.
4. If you have Policy and/or Speech entries, but have not registered on-site still, we will see you between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm Saturday.
Last minute reminders:
1. This is a paperless tournament. Please bring your device and chargers.
2. The schedule is always subject to change.
3. We are using the pilot internet rules, the pilot speech and congress rules, the pilot penalty rules, and the old-school double-down system for debate.
See you soon,
Tournament : Valley Forge District Tournament
Email sent to: All Registered Schools With Entries