2018 — Easton, PA, PA/US
Text of message:
Good afternoon, coaches!
We are looking forward to a great day of competition this Saturday! Here is some important information you will need for the day.
1. The schedule for this Saturday's tournament has been posted on Tabroom. Click on the Website tab, look on the right side for Info and it's under that heading. We are happy to report that we have enough rooms to single-flight debate which will make the day go much smoother.
2. Registration will be held in the Lobby of Pardee Hall (We will upload a map of the campus onto tabroom, highlighting the buildings that will be used (it's not there yet, but it will be there soon). Registration will take place between 8 and 8:45 am. We would like to have the student and judges meetings begin at 8:45.
3. Please call or text if you are going to be late and if you have any changes. Use either 908-619-1812 or 610-360-3608.
3. Important rooms to note:
Tab Room-Pardee 112
Judges' Lounge--Pardee 102A
Extemp Prep--Simon Center Lobby
Student Gathering Area--Pardee Lobby
4. Students at Lafayette are still taking exams. Therefore, it is essential that the high school students understand the necessity of being very quiet when they are in the buildings. Some of the rooms being used will be near exam rooms.
5. Students must bring lunch/snacks. No food will be sold for students. There will be breakfast foods for judges, coffee, tea, water and soda and pizza and salad for lunch.
6. It's supposed to rain on Saturday so please make sure your students dress accordingly. Since the Lafayette campus is rather hilly, they probably will want to bring comfortable walking shoes to walk to rounds.
All Registrants of Lafayette Invitational