MS Fall Classic
2018 — San Francisco, CA/US
Text of message
Please communicate this information to the people on your team.
1) Registration - While the tournament technically closes registration on Friday at 5:00 PM, if you have entered your program without adding any entries, please try to add your entries ASAP to give us a better idea of how to set the schedule and how many additional judges we may need.
2) Schedule - Currently, we are still finalizing the schedule. However, currently, the most likely schedule will look like this:
3) Online Ballots and Using Tabroom.com - Tabroom has been acting up for Chrome users - please make sure you have a backup browser on whatever electronic device(s) you plan on using. All ballots will be done online.
4) Double Entering and Judging Speech - double-entered students should go to their speech rounds first, as implied in the schedule. All Impromptu rounds (which will likely between 1-2 chambers) should have:
* PF entries speak first
* LD entries go next
* non double-entered kids go las
This will allow us to have some overlap between the speech and debate rounds, and may allow us to finish the tournament up to half an hour faster. Please communicate this to your judges as clearly as possible. We will try to emphasize it as well.
All Registrants of MS Fall Classic