La Salle Forum Invitational
2018 — Wyndmoor, PA/US
Text of message
We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the 2018 Forum Invitational. Our beautiful campus will once again be full with the annual wrestling tournament once again sharing the building. A few reminders:
Registration will be in the Main Office (front entrance), beginning at 8:00. However, any changes please email me prior to leaving your school. I would like to have our opening meetings at 8:30 to ensure an on-time start to our day. The opening meeting will be in the Glaser Student Center. For those who sat out last year due to weather, you will barely recognize the space, but it is our old cafeteria.
Speech schematics will go live later tonight, so please check them in the morning. Adjustments may need to be made after registration; however, this should ensure a smooth Round 1. Debate pairings will be blasted after the opening meeting for a 9:00 AM start. Please ensure that your students are linked and checking Tabroom tomorrow.
Student breakfast/lunch can be purchased and eaten in the auditorium on the main floor. The wrestling parents again have provided several high quality and affordable options for you all.
Awards will be in the Student Center, beginning at 6:00 PM. We hope to have everyone on the road by 6:30.
Some other notes:
1. Varsity and JV Congress will follow the same schedule tomorrow, but JV will have a final round. Varsity will have three sessions. The lunch break will be after the first session for each section.
2. Planning for a semi-final round in Dec, JV Prose, Varsity OI.
3. JV/V PF/LD will break to quarters
4. Duo Round 4 will be during the speech semi-final time slot. No final round.
5. Debaters should eat lunch after round 2. Speech should eat after round 3.
6. OI flip is prose
And most importantly, the forecast looks clear. See you in the morning!
All Registrants of La Salle Forum Invitational