John Edie Holiday Debates Hosted by The Blake School
2018 — MN/US
Text of message:
1) PF Prep time is 4 minutes
2) All rounds in all events are open for watching and flowing.
3) Internet allowed in all events. Students may not contact anyone outside of the people involved in the round.
4) Debates on the 31st floor -- there is a Gender Neutral bathroom in 3126 where there is no debate.
5) Tabroom has extra pads and tampons if needed
6) Wifi for password for Conference is blakedebate
7) Concession style food sold on the fourth floor both Friday and Saturday 11-2PM
8) We have a quiet room should that help anyone, come see tab room in St. Croix 2
9) PF round 5 will be a single flight. That means round 4 LD and Policy folks we may ask for you to finish RFD in the hallway, so they can start their last round.
10) Selling Tournament T-shirts outside of tabroom
11) Coaches lounge in the Minnesota room on the 6th floor.
12) Worlds has opening meeting at 4:30 PM on 8th floor in the Spring Park Bay room
13) Coaches reception on the 6th floor 9PM - 12AM
I'm sure I have forgotten something.... but most of all have a great tournament
All Registrants of John Edie Holiday Debates Hosted by The Blake School