John Edie Holiday Debates Hosted by The Blake School
2018 — MN/US
Text of message:
We will be using decision timers in LD, Policy and PF. These seemed to work well at the Glenbrooks, and we will add them to the PF division here. What does that mean
1) If the clock is up you need to make a decision or tab will flip a coin. We will warn you before we do that.
2) We will always give you 30 minutes from posting to start of round, that means move to your room and prep in the room or in the hallway, do not hang downstairs.
3) There will be a strict forfeit rule. No excuses, go early and prep inside and outside of the room Elevators are NOT an excuse.
4) PF judges that means you should probably limit how long students can "search" for evidence. If they actually read a card then it should be immediately available.
5) All flighted even need to give quick RFD for the first flight. You can write more comments later on ballot.
All Registrants of John Edie Holiday Debates Hosted by The Blake School