Matthew Repecki ParadigmLast changed 12/6 5:21P EDT
Hi, I'm Matthew Repecki, I am a senior at Harrison.
What will give you higher speaks
1. Being a clear speaker
2. Signposting your arguments
3. Give clear voting issues
4. Weighing your extensions vs your opponent's extensions
5. Reading topical arguments and K's
What you will lose speaking points for
1. Being rude to your opponent
2. Sitting during your speeches and cx unless you are not physically able to stand, looking at your opponent during CX and not at me, News flash your opponent is not writing the ballot I am.
3. Arguing with me after the round, it is ok to ask questions though
4. Reading frivolous Theory or Tricks
5. Being late, I nor your opponent want to be kept waiting around, get to the round early and wait outside if you are flight 2.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I am perfectly fine with speed as long as you are clear
Just don't read them in front of me..... at all
I am fine with Theory and I think RVI's are fine to vote on as a check against abusive theory.
If you have any questions before the round feel free to ask them.