Kevin Kim ParadigmLast changed 9/19 8:02P EDT
- I really like to see a lot of clash. If there is no clash on an argument, I will assume it to be dropped.
- Be respectful. Being rude will make you lose speaker points, and if excessive, I will vote on it. There is a lot of pressure on debaters, but that is no excuse to be rude. As an educational activity, if you detract from the education by being rude to your opponent, I may vote against you.
- I will not make any assumptions for you, so be very clear in your arguments and warrants so I interpret your argument the same way you do. Although I will flow most things, I will not weigh your arguments for you. If something is important, tell me.
- I also enjoy people telling me the big picture. Tell me where you won and what I should vote off of. This lets me know your interpretation of the round and clarifies how you weigh your arguments.
- Sign-posting and roadmaps are appreciated.
- I don't really like speed. I realized at some point through this tournament that I'm rusty to the point where anything above a slow spread, especially when you get into more complex arguments, will be harder for me to keep up with.
- I do not vote on theory for the most part. It has to be really compelling.
- I will disclose, but will not disclose speaks. I will answer questions on RFD, but if you get argumentative, I will dock speaks. Do not try to convince me after I make my RFD.
Full Judging Record
|Yale Invitational||1442601000 9/18/2015||VLD||6 Rd 6||Syosset CM||Livingston DR||Aff|
|Yale Invitational||1442601000 9/18/2015||VLD||6 Rd 6||Harvard-Westlake LM||North Allegheny Senior NS||Aff|
|Yale Invitational||1442601000 9/18/2015||VLD||4 R4||Lake Highland Prep MCo||Lincoln JN||Aff|
|Yale Invitational||1442601000 9/18/2015||VLD||2 R2||Millburn PH||Heights JM||Aff|
|Yale Invitational||1442601000 9/18/2015||VLD||2 R2||McQuaid Jesuit FG||Syosset JW||Neg|
|Yale Invitational||1442601000 9/18/2015||VLD||1 R1||Collegiate DK||Pine View MM||Aff|