Kayla Stryker ParadigmLast changed 10/12 1:42P EDT
I debated for HH Dow for four years and now coach/judge for the high school. I attend Michigan State University, but I do not debate there.
- Critical/non-topical aff's are fine as long as there's FW.
- Dropped arguments are true arguments.
- Tech > truth.
- I love topicality as an argument and will vote on it if explained well. I tend to believe the aff should be topical and will be receptive to these arguments.
- Impact calc/weighing at the end of the round is important
- Counterplans, K's, DA's are all fine.
- Theory arguments are okay.