TLDR: do whatever i dont really care -- just dont be problematic
ask before round if u have spec questions, i currently do PF for A&M Consol
add me to the email chain - email@example.com
- Provide a trigger warning if necessary
- I find prog really fun to debate, but I don't trust myself evaluating it super tech. Run them at your own risk -- I mostly know/have ran topical Ks and theory, but be prepared for a very mediocre RFD
- speech docs and cut cards are a good norm !!
- I don't flow cross -- feel free to do open cross, take flex prep, or skip gcx if everyones cool w it
- Second rebuttal must frontline
- Defense is not sticky
- Weighing is nice in rebuttal, must be in summary. It's difficult to evaluate turns or das if they aren't weighed. Be COMPARATIVE PLEASE FOR MY SANITY and tell me why your arguments are better than your opponents.
- Please extend your full argument in summary and final focus. If you do not, I will be very sad :(
- warrant everything
- speaks are dumb, i usually give decent speaks
- If you're rude in cross, your speaks will drop. Be respectful. It's not that hard.
- If you spread, provide a speech doc, be clear, and ask if your opponent is comfortable with it. If they aren't, slow down. (I can't keep up w policy/LD spreading, but im ok w/ PF "spreading")
- +speaks if you make a joke in round