Groves Falcon Invitational
2019 — Beverly Hills, MI/US
Subject Groves Tournament Announcements & Reminders
Sender Ryan Nierman
Recipients All Registered Schools
Sent Wednesday 13 November 2019 at 10:54 AM
Text of message
I hope everyone enjoyed their snow day (if it applied). With our tournament this weekend, we wanted to send out a few reminders.
1. TBAs - if you still have TBAs entered, please send Ryan Nierman the names of the debaters and team configurations at email@example.com
2. If you are still working to finalize judging, please let me know ASAP. Preferably by 3PM today, as we need to finalize our judge hire needs.
3. If you have not entered yet or have additional entries, please email them directly to Ryan Nierman at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Leg Bills are posted along with the results of the google poll showing which bills will be used in which sessions.
5. For leg, we are going to experiment with a hybrid of current rules and NSDA rules. The NSDA ballots and scoring guidelines are posted to tabroom, as well. The only difference from what is posting is that we will be using half points to help break ties, since we don't have Parlimentarians like the national circuit does.
6. Please make sure that all judges and debaters have tabroom accounts prior to the start of the tournament. This will greatly help the speed of the process and ensure that we do not run behind at registration.
7. Any changes to entries (besides drops) should be emailed to Ryan Nierman at email@example.com
8. A map of Groves has been posted to tabroom.
We look forward to hosting everyone this weekend!
If you need anything in the mean time, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Ryan, JL, and Shannon-----------------------------
Email sent to: All Registered Schools