The Tradition Cypress Bay
2018 — Weston, FL/US
Text of message:
I am very sorry to send multiple emails in one day but I wanted to clarify a few things so everyone was on the same page
1) Entries are due by 8pm today.
2) MONEY Fees freeze at 8pm on November 2nd. Remember your entry fee covers TWO competitor meals (lunch/dinner Saturday) AND judge meals! Sunday we will have food trucks with food for purchase, average cost of the meals is $7!
3) JUDGES Judges are due at 8pm Tomorrow (11/2) as well, if you need more time for judges please email me! We can work together on it. #teamwork
4) ONLINE BALLOTS: All PF and LD ballots will be online via tabroom. Here is a video to help you with that. PLEASE send the video to your judges that will be judging PF and LD. I apologize that the video is almost 9 minutes long but it really will help everyone be on the same page Saturday morning!
5) PARADIGMS! Please also remember that a paradigm is required for each of your debate judges. If you do not have a paradigm (even 2 sentences) by next Tuesday (11/6), your judge will not count for your commitment and be removed from the pool. This is not an intent to penalize anyone but instead to provide more information so great debates are occurring.
We are SO excited to host everyone in a little over a week. We will continue to offer the same amazing hospitality AND amazing trophies (NEW DESIGNS THIS YEAR!!) Please do not hesitate to reach out or text me if you have any concerns. My cell is 909-367-3957.
Director of Speech & Debate
Vice President – Webmaster, Florida Forensics League
Cypress Bay High School
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses, and all communications, including e-mail communications, made or received in connection with the transaction of School Board business are public records, which must be retained as required by law and must be disclosed upon receipt of a public records request, except as may be excluded by federal or state laws. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
All Registrants of The Tradition Cypress BayPolicy judges Public Forum judges Lincoln Douglas judges Individual Events judges Novice Congress (Sat. Only) judges Novice Policy - Sat. Only judges